We rent the best lightweight Kevlar canoes for exploring the Boundary Waters, as well as aluminum canoes, stand up paddleboards (SUPs), and specialized camping gear.
All boat rentals include life vests, paddles, comfy portage pads, cartop tie down supplies, and expert trip planning assistance at no extra charge.
We-no-nah Kevlar Ultra-lightweight Canoes:
- Champlain (Most popular!)
2 seats - 18' - 46 lbs.
- Spirit II
2 seats - 17' - 42 lbs.
3 seats - 19'4" - 55 lbs.
- Solo Plus
1 seat - 16'6" - 40 lbs.
- Heavier Aluminum Canoes
2 seats - 17' - Approx. 75 lbs.
- Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs)
1 person - 11.5' - Approx. 30 lbs.
We Rent This Camping and Canoeing Equipment
Most items are no additional charge with our Complete Outfitting Package.
- Lightweight backcountry tent rated for 2 people (7'8" x 4'8"; 4 lb 12 oz; suggested capacity is 1 or 2 adults) - $12/day
- Lightweight backcountry tent rated for 4 people (8' x 7'; 6 lb 9 oz; suggested capacity is 2 or 3 adults) - $14/day
- NEMO BugOut screen shelter - $15/day
- Premium lightweight 10' x 12' coated nylon tarp with cord - $5/day
- Insulated food pack - $7.50/day
- Portage packs - $6/day
- #4 Plastic pack liner - $3/liner
- Cardboard box for food or equipment pack - $4.50/box
- Large blue barrel pack with harness - $7/day
- Sleeping bag - $5.50/day
- Self-inflating sleeping pad - $4.50/day
- Crazy Creek camp chair - $3.50/day
- One-burner stove - $4.50/ day (fuel extra)
- Two-burner stove - $6.50/day (fuel extra)
- Cook kit for 1-2 ppl (details here) - $10/day
- Cook kit for 3-4 ppl (details here) - $13/day
- Cook kit for 5-9 ppl (details here) - $16/day
- Single small 2 liter aluminum pot - $2/day
- Single medium 4 liter aluminum pot - $2/day
- Single large 8 liter aluminum pot - $2/day
- Cast aluminum fry pan/griddle (10" x 12") with gripper handle - $3/day
- Camp saw - $3.50/day
- Bear rope system - $3/day
- Canoe portage wheels - $7/day
- Paddle - $2/day (free with canoe rental)
- Life vest - $3/day (free with canoe rental)
- Rubber boots - $3/day (first-come, first served at shop)
- Leech locker or minnow bucket - $.50/day
- Shower with towel - $5 ($3.50 without towel)
- Satellite phone - $25/day; plus $3/minute
- SPOT satellite personal tracker - $12/day
- Electronic depth finder - $16/day (AA batteries extra)
Complete and Partial Outfitting Packages
Need more than just a few rental items? Save money with discounted package pricing.