We rent the best lightweight Kevlar canoes for exploring the Boundary Waters, as well as aluminum canoes, stand up paddleboards (SUPs), and specialized camping gear.
We-no-nah Kevlar Ultra-lightweight Canoes:
- Champlain (Most popular!)
2 seats - 18' - 46 lbs.
- Spirit II
2 seats - 17' - 42 lbs.
3 seats - 19'4" - 55 lbs.
Solo - 17' - 38 lbs.
- Heavier Aluminum Canoes
2 seats - 17' - Approx. 75 lbs.
- Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs)
1 person - 11.5' - Approx. 30 lbs.
All boat rentals include life vests and paddles.
We Rent This Camping and Canoeing Equipment
Most items are no additional charge with our Complete Outfitting Package.
- Tent rated for 2 people (7'8" x 4'8"; 4 lb 12 oz; suggested capacity is 1 or 2 adults) - $12/day
- Tent rated for 4 people (8' x 7'; 6 lb 9 oz; suggested capacity is 2 or 3 adults) - $14/day
- NEMO BugOut screen shelter - $15/day
- Premium lightweight 10' x 12' coated nylon tarp with cord - $5/day
- Insulated food pack - $7.50/day
- Portage packs - $6/day
- #4 Plastic pack liner - $3/liner
- Cardboard box for food or equipment pack - $4.50/box
- Large blue barrel pack with harness - $7/day
- Sleeping bags - $5.50/day
- Self-inflating Therm-A-Rest sleeping pads - $4.50/day
- Crazy Creek camp chair - $3.50/day
- One-Burner stove - $4.50/day (fuel extra)
- Two-Burner stove - $6.50/day (fuel extra)
- Cook kit with utensils - $9/day
- Camp saw - $3.50/day
- Bear rope system - $3/day
- Canoe portage wheels - $7/day
- Paddle - $2/day (free with canoe rental)
- Life vest - $3/day (free with canoe rental)
- Rubber boots - $3/day (first-come, first served at shop)
- Leech locker or minnow bucket - $.50/day
- Shower with towel - $5 ($3.50 without towel)
- Satellite phone - $25/day; plus $3/minute
- SPOT satellite personal tracker - $12/day
- Electronic depth finder - $16/day (AA batteries extra)
Complete and Partial Outfitting Packages
Need more than just a few rental items? Save money with discounted package pricing.