BWCA Boundary Waters Complete Canoe Trip Outfitting from Ely, Minnesota
Our specialty! We provide the quality ultra-light Kevlar canoes, camping equipment, and delicious camp food for your canoe trip!
This is the simplest way to ensure you have everything you need for your adventure. We'll provide expert routing and trip planning assistance and show you how to use all the gear. It's all at a great price!
|Daily Per Person Rates|
|2 - 5 People||6+ People|
|2 - 5 Days||$95||$90|
|Youth under 18 years save 20% per adult. Under 8 years free per adult.
Downgrade to heavier aluminum canoes to save $10/person/day.
First and last days count as full days. Rates do not include permit fees.
Call for nonprofit rates. Solo travelers add 15% to 2-5 People rate.
This Complete Outfitting Package Includes:
- Expert trip planning and routing advice
- Ultra-lightweight Wenonah Kevlar canoes
- Premium bent shaft wooden paddles by Bending Branches
- Life vests
- Navigation maps for your route
- Deluxe camping food - Click here for our exclusive mouthwatering menu including fresh food options. Our guests rave about the menu. You'll find signature local items made in Ely as well as Ely's own gourmet coffee. We even pack snacks, s'mores, and optional individual packets of tartar sauce, lemon juice, and malt vinegar for your lakeside fish fry. We gladly accommodate dietary restrictions. Our food packages comply with BWCAW rules prohibiting metal cans and glass bottles. A great trip deserves great food!
- Color-coded food packing system
- Specialized food pack, with liner
- Duluth-style portage packs, with liners
- Ultralight backcountry tents
- Quality lightweight rain tarp with cord
- Comfy, freshly laundered sleeping bags
- Therm-A-Rest pack pillow
- Self-inflating Therm-A-Rest sleeping pads
- Cook kit including pots and fry pan
- Coffee pot, or optional trail coffee french press
- Specialized northwoods utensil bag
- Utensils, including forks, spoons, knives, plates, cups, serving spoons, spatula, and pot grip
- Water filter
- Personal water bottles
- Camp stove and fuel
- Crazy creek camp chairs
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Folding bucket
- Dishcleaning kit, including biodegradable soap and pot scrubbers
- Bear rope system for hanging food
- 50' of utility cord
- Pack saw
- Compact trail hammock with slap straps
- Small roll of duct tape
- Cook grate and trowel (Quetico only)
- Shuttles to many area entry points
- Hot showers on your return
- Superior service every step of the way
Plan your canoe trip now for the best selection of quota entry permits.