Ely Outfitting Company Policies - Deposits, Cancellations and Liability Release
OUR #1 POLICY
Do our best to help you have a successful Boundary Waters canoe trip with your friends and family.
- A deposit of $100 per person is required for complete outfitting packages and professionally guided camping trips.
- A deposit of $100 per group is required for canoe and equipment rentals, partial outfitting packages, and professionally guided day trips.
- A deposit of $48 is required to reserve a BWCAW entry permit.
CANCELLATIONS AND EARLY RETURNS
- Cancellations more than 30 days before a trip start date are refunded deposits, less a $50 service fee and any nonrefundable permit fees.
- For self-guided trips, no refund of deposits will be paid on cancellations less than 30 days before a trip start date. However, the balance of the deposit, less a $100 service fee and any nonrefundable permit fees, may be applied toward a future trip with Ely Outfitting Company within one year of the original trip start date.
- For professionally guided trips, no refund of deposits will be paid on cancellations less than 30 days before a trip start date.
- Bunkhouse reservations have a $50 cancellation fee. If we are able to re-book the bunkhouse for your scheduled stay, then there is no bunkhouse cancellation fee.
- No refunds or credits are provided for late arrivals or early returns.
Payment in full is due before trip departure. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
All guests must sign a Trip Participation Agreement, Assumption of Risk and Liability Release.